Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Primary Ward Talent Show

Ryan's abstract art; "The Beautiful Connection". He descibed how he creates his pieces of art.

Jeanna and Meagan did the splits for one of their talents. Mom had to get them at the end of the show because she wasn't quick enough to get it out before the singing began.


The girls sang a song with friend, Sidney, for their talent. They did a great job!



Chase's talent was making an egg sandwhich. "First you pray pam in a bowl and then crack the egg in the bowl..."





"...Then you salt and pepper the egg if you want."




"Next you mix the egg up and put it in the microwave to cook for 30 seconds..."





"...and there is a delicious egg sandwhich. " It was as cute as can be and afterwards he comes and as I am giving him a hug he says, "Yeah, I know I did great". What confidence!:-)













2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the egg sandwich talent! What a fun idea to have a primary talent show. What cute kids you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LADY!!! Oh My how they have grown!!! I can't believe my eyes but then again look at Lynds! I have a 2yr old GRANDSON!!! You have my email now please send me yours

    ReplyDelete