Sunday, March 8, 2009

From the mouth of babes...

Our brave little sweeties sang "I wonder when He comes again" in Sacrament meeting today while Aunt Karen played the harp and Unlce Paul played the piano. They did fantastic! I am so proud of them! I had several people tell me how they really felt the spirit.
Meagan had the "comment of the week". I was pouring honey from the big jar to the small, squeezable jar for the kids and Meagan says, "That sure is viscus". What? Mom-"What does that mean?" Meagan-"thick and sticky". I asked her where she learned that word and she said they are studying gases, solids and liquids in school right now. How cute is that?!?!?
I love that Jenna and Meagan are best friends. They love to giggle and be silly together.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so much fun! Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such big words! I can tell she is a great student. the pics of Jenna and Meagan together are so cute. And way to go singing in Sacrament meeting. They have beautiful voices, I'm sure it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete