Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHAT A BLESSING!

5 days on the market and the first person through made an offer. If everything goes will we will be out the week of July 20th. We are on our way to Nauvoo to meet my parents this weekend and then Dave and I fly out to look at houses July 6th, 7th and 8th. CRAZY! We are so grateful that we sold the house so quick and realize the huge blessing in a market so bad. Our prayers now turn to finding the right house and the right place for our kids in Utah. Thank you for all the prayers on our behalf. We are sad to leave friends behind and are excited to see old ones. LOVE TO YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing. I didn't think you could top someone paying cash for your house and telling you to be out by the end of the week but I think this is close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally amazing! John says you guys must be doing something right. We'll definitely miss having you close by, but are happy that everything is working out so well for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the rush, rush of things happening it is good to sit back and really ponder the blessing of selling the house so quickly. I have been really busy but when I stop and think about what has happened I am amazed and humbled. Thanks again for the prayer I know have gone out for us.

    ReplyDelete