Thursday, September 10, 2009

Saying goodbye to friends is Omaha

Jeff and Laurie Anderson. You two ROCK! We miss you already.
The girls with Calista Gregory.

The Gregory family (Jason, Megan, Calista and Serena) who we thank for throwing this together on such short notice. LOVE YOU!




Megan...my main girl:-) I can't say enough....

We loved the missionaries and will miss having them in our home so often. Elder Hemmingway and Elder Trim.





Sweet Kimberly Huffner.





My party girl, Kimberly Patterson and Trinity Moore who has the most beautiful smile and never stops smiling.







HOLLI BESSE! Thanks for being the kind of friend I knew I could trust with everything.




Some of my girls; Kaylee and Brinley Bingham, Megan Wilson and Kate Huffner. You guys are awesome!







The three Dave's:-); Dave Patterson, my Dave and Dave Moore. Motorcycle buds.












Amazing Angie Blad.








Wendi Fenton. I looked up to you in many ways.
We missed some of our other favorites at the party. I'm too scared to start naming for fear of missing some of you. We love you and are blessed for having the short time we had to get to know you. Come visit us in Utah!










1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Cute blog! Do you really have five kids? I have four and it looks like they are pretty close in age to yours! So fun to find you through facebook! You look the same - cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete