
The girls each have their own room but lately Meagan has been sleeping with Jenna and Jenna hasn't minded at all. I love watching them. They have a very sweet relationship. They are truely best friends. I had to snap this photo of them sharing Meagan's i-pod as they fell asleep.

There are many times in my life when I wonder if I am doing anything right as a mom. Then, your kids suprise you with some comment and you know that you must be doing something right. This was one of those times...looking on the dry erase board and seeing this made my day! I have very forgiving kids who teach me as much as I hope I am teaching them.

For Valentine's day I suprised the kids and Dave with a special breakfast and dinner dessert (Dave fixed dinner:-)). On the menu for breakfast; pink, heart-shaped pancakes, honey buns, sausage and chocolate milk. It was so fun for me to put this together. I couldn't wait for them to wake up and see the table and open up their gift bags. They had so much fun. They wouldn't stop saying "thank you". I am blessed to have kids who recognize when I go the extra mile.

This is
Berries on a Cloud. This is a tradition that has not happened in our home for about 3 years because every year I have forgotten that it takes 15 hours from start to finish and then it is too late to make (if you wait to the day of). It nearly didn't happen this year but I woke up at 4 am, remembered, jumped out of bed and went to make it so they would have it for dinner that night.

As you can see from the very happy faces...it was well worth it! I love my family!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMM,that cake thing looks delicous and it looks like your family really enjoyed all the hard work you put into it too!! You are the BEST mom so your kids really do know what they heck they are talking about.. I'm glad they notice..
ReplyDeleteLynds