
Mom got busy today while the kids were at school and had a little fun putting this St. Patrick's day dinner together for the fam damily.

Rainbow cupcakes and the traditional gold chocolate coins for dessert.

On the menu; green waffles, kiwi, green milk (or green power aid for those who don't like milk) and of course, the rainbow cupcakes for dessert. Yes, I know....really healthy. I'm doing this while Dave puts the hyper ones down for the night....LOL!)

Mom learned that the really cool paper plates she got for dinner ware are NOT microwavable when she went to get the milk and saw her dinner on fire in the microwave (didn't feel like waffles for dinner so I was havin' sumpin' else).

Hmmmm. Yummy! After our house nearly burned down the kids sat and did some coloring and activities while the waffles were cooking.

Chase's favorite part was the balloons. The kids couldn't wait to suck the helium and talk like....Leprechauns :-).

Contest to see who could finish the shamrock maze first.

Ryan finishing up his coloring before he eats 3 waffles and 2 cupcakes and I don't even KNOW how many chocolate coins. Of course, the kiwi was too healthy for him so he opted to skip them. Where the heck does it all go?

Rainbow cupcakes...nummy, nummy in our tummy!

Jenna licking her fingers let's mom know that they were "finger lickin' good".

I gave them the buttons in the morning so they could wear them to school. What a fun day! If you ask the kids the little fire we had going was the highlight of the evening. Everything turned out so perfectly and the kids were very excited and gracious in their "thank you" 's. Hope none of you had any Leprechaun problems at your house....but call me if you found a pot of gold. I'll tell you how you could spend it;-). Happy St. Patty's day everyone!
sooo fun - I had all the intention of doing something similar - but got a little lazy!
ReplyDeleteAbout my blog - you can do collages through picassa or picnik or photoshop. I do a lot of editing before I post on my Mac.
You are so good about making special days really special for your kids. You could really do the rest of us a favor and tell us in advanced what you're planning so we can all copy your hard work and creativity THIS year instead of waiting for next!
ReplyDelete