Monday, July 12, 2010

Trying to catch up....

I have got to keep up with this better so I don't feel so overwhelmed with it.
Tyler has has a VERY busy summer. First week he was out of school he spent all week at EFY with his cousin from Idaho, Shane Fitzgerald. Out of everything he has done thus far he still says that EFY was his favorite. It must have been amazing because he has also had Youth Conference and gone to New York with his Grandma and Grandpa Boden and 2 more cousins (Nicole and Makayla) and to see Niagra Falls. Right now he is at home and doing Tennis lessons which he is enjoying alot.
It was fun to have Shane around and get to know him better. He is a really neat kid. This will have to become a summer tradition.

Chase and his Pinewood Derby car. I love the face he is making. It has "proud" written all over it. I was a little frustrated this year because there were fathers in the other ward who should have been disqualified for the things they did to there childrens cars (thin wheels, taking one wheel off the car, ect). REALLY?!?! Are you that obsessed with Pinewood Derby? Grow up and let your kid have some fun and be proud of his OWN accomplishment. Great examples, uh? Whatever...proud of my little man, Chase! He just lights up my life!!

This lasted a day....just long enough to give Grandma Boden a heart attack when she stopped in SLC on the way back from NYC for a night. It worked:-) Actually, Ryan was just as anxious to cut it off as Grandma was to see it go.



Meagan had her very first violin recital. It went REALLY well. She didn't look nervous at all and didn't mess up at all and sounded great. She played two pieces and the second was with her teacher...a duet. It sounded SO good. We are all very proud of Meagan.






2 comments:

  1. You guys have been busy. Have you even seen Tyler this summer? We love American's Got Talent too. Cute trick. I love the zip line and stuff. I will have to get more info about that some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to catch up on your blog. I love it. I can't believe how much older Tyler looks in just one year since you moved.

    Cute family. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete