WE LOVE AND MISS YOU GAMMA AND POPPOP!
Ok, you know we didn't have too many eventful things happen in March when I put a picture of Ryan trying to sniff spaghetti through his nose and out is mouth. You also know that we watch too much Americas Funniest Home Videos too.
The kids had fun building a snow fort that included built-in chairs and umbrellas stuck in the fort to keep the snow off.
The picture of the girls in the pyramid are of my 12 and 13 year old beehives (a church young womens group that I am a leader in). They are the coolest,funnest (I know, Iknow...it's most fun), crazy, LOUDEST group of girls and I LOVE THEM! We had a "late night" pajama party at my house where we played pool, ping pong, just dance 2 on the Wii, and ended the evening with scary ghost stories mainly told by yours truely (mistake...a couple of the girls really were freaked out). I got some good blackmail pictures but I will use them for when I need them :-). Just kidding.
We can't forget St. Patricks Day! We went over to some friends house (thank you Scott and Kris) and had a yummy Irish dinner (where I made soda bread for the first time) and found little notes left by leprachauns all over the house guiding the kids to gifts left by those mischevious little creatures...all green gifts, of coarse.
Then came the actual day where mom had a fun "green" breakfast for the kids. Tell me, why is it that kids will eat green eggs, green toast and green sausage but think that green milk is gross and refuse to drink it? Anyway, they all dressed in as much green as possible and, yes, this is the best picture I could take of Chase that morning. I took at least 5 and he blinked every time so I gave up. Goofy boy!
BTW, where was Tyler? I really don't remember but I can only guess that he was still in bed and needed to be prodded to get up (hey, isn't that the definition of "teenager"?)
I saved the best for last; AUNT MARGE! We Love Aunt Marge! She does so much for us and we appreciate her love and generosity. We are so glad to have family here in Utah that we can see often. Marge, I hope that you know how much we love you! Happy birthday! You deserve for every wish to come true!

No comments:
Post a Comment