Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am going crazy! I feel so awful to say this but I don't know if Bella is going to work out. I feel like my life revolves around her and I am not able to do with the kids what they need because I am always worried about her being in the kennel too much or peeing and pooping in the house when she's not. She is whining and barking at night which is making me tired and cranky the next day. I feel like if we gave up now though we would be giving up too soon but I also don't want the kids to get to attatched to her and I feel the longer she is here the more they will and if it doesn't get better by the end of January then she's off to another family. UGH! I am so torn as to what to do. Hopefully she will be good today and tomorrow. Any improvement would help.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, Bec, reading this post did NOT make me excited to ever get a dog! I hope things start going better for you, and for Bella!

    ReplyDelete