Monday, January 5, 2009

Introducing Bella...


Can you believe it?!?! We promised the kids that after we moved to Omaha we would get them a dog and after 4 months of postponing it we got Bells.
Bella is a year old Wheaten Terrier and is very good. Dave and I never really wanted a dog (we feel we have enough kids) but we find ourselves as dog owners now. We just pray for pateince to keep her for the kids sake. She really is a good dog though. It is just going to take some getting use to.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Bella really is a cutie!
    Look at you go...lovin' the new blog. You really jazzed it up since Sat. Where is that blue Omaha ball located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the Trail Center. You are the only one that I have even told about my blog yet because I haven't got the hang of it yet. Like, how the heck do I get that famiy pic smaller? How come sometimes my pics don't transfer? Anyway, it will be fun once I really understand everything.
    I hear we are coming over there tomorrow night:-) Maybe we could blog...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Wish we could have seen where while we were there. Thanks again for letting us crash at your place. We had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete