Friday, April 10, 2009

My trio!
















Happy 8th birthday this month to my beautiful triplets; Meagan, Chase and Jenna. They are truely best friends. It was so fun to see them interacting for these photos. They made me laugh and tear up with joy and love for them while watching them. They have such a special relationship. So many fun pictures but I only posted a few.
(Thank you to Trinity for making time to do this for us and for her wonderful talent of capturing their sweet personalities)





6 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! What adorable kids you have! I can't believe how gown up they are. Happy Birthday guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful kids! Some day I'd like to hear the story of how you wound up with triplets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, They look so adorable in these pictures! I can't believe how time has flown! I bet it has gone even faster for you though!! Happy birthday Chase, Meagan, and Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures do truly speak a thousand words. They are beautiful. Happy Birthday Jenna, Chase & Meagan...we love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling pictures! I really love the one from the back with Chase in the middle. We're excited to see you soon for the baptism!

    ReplyDelete