
What a sweet angel. Tyler is 1 month old here in his blessing outfit. He was a good baby and always the sweetest little boy! Looking at his pictures makes me wish I could reach out and snuggle that little boy. BUT....life goes on and soon....
.JPG)
you are going to see him perform in his 7th grade band concert playing the Trombone. Can you pick him out? He's the one in the white shirt and tie (grin).
.JPG)
Really, he is the one on the back row in front of the big drum with the dark hair. Wish I had brought the other lens so I could have gotten a better picture. Of coarse, he was the most handsome one there :-).

Great Grandma Larsen, Aunt Heidi and Aunt Marge came to cheer him on. He was very excited about performing. He loves his band teacher and rightfully so. She is a neat person and awesome band director. South Jordan Middle school in lucky to have her!

Then there was the BIG day. This was not just any b-day for Tyler. He was ordained to be a teacher so....

Grandpa and Grandma Boden flew up from California to be there with him along with the always supportive Aunt Marge. I hope you know how much you are loved Tyler!

The tradtional chocolate cake with peppermint icing. Grandma made it this year cause mom was crazy busy (at a movie with you...teehee. You wanted so BAD to go see "Iron Man 2").

Quick trip! Grandpa and Grandma flew in on Saturday and flew out on Sunday. Thank you SO much for your love and support! Wish you were closer!

The proud Tyler with his ordination certificate. We love you SO much, Tyler. Thank you for all your love, for your strength, for your patience with us as parent (that poor first child who we learn with and make many mistakes on/with) and for making us laugh. It has been fun to see you change and grow in so many different ways. We love you!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Wow....Bec and Dave you guys are getting old! (j/k) I can't believe he is that old already. I remember when Tom and I were dating he was 3. I was looking at some old pictures the other day and there were some of when I graduated from the U. I had forgotten that you brought the two boys and came to it. You are awesome....now that I have kids I recognize what that must have been like. Thanks for supporting me even before I was a member of the family. I don't remember thanking you for coming. It meant a lot to me.
ReplyDeleteJane, I think you just uncovered a mystery for us!!!! What building did you graduate in? I'll let you know why if your answer is what I think it will be.
ReplyDelete