Years ago, in 1987, I became friends with a girl named Amy Respess. We actually became best friends. Then she went to a church fireside with me on Temples and afterwards said that she wanted to be married in a Temple. The rest is history, as they say. She took the missionary discussions, got baptized (along with her mom), married my brother (in the Atlanta Temple
While she was here we got together with one of the missionaries that helped teach her whom she has kept in contact with over the years; Dale Diamond. They were nice enough to invite us all (all 12 of us) over to their house for dinner. We got to meet his sweet wife, Holly, and his 3 kids...whose names (all but Mason's) I have forgotten (that's why I really should keep up with this journaling better).
These next few pictures are pictures of a prank the girls played on the boys. They waited till the boys were alseep and then snuck downstairs and put bows in their hair and all over their room.
On Halloween morning I got up and make Halloween pancakes for the kids. I had received these cut-outs from Carolyn the year before and used them. Well, I don't remember them being such a pain to use last year but they were! I tried 2 or three different ways of using them and it just was a mess. Each kid only got one halloween pancake and the rest were regular cuz I wan't gunna make any more. Note to self: find another halloween breakfast next year:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment