Well, all 5 kids had lice but not Dave or me. We are continueing to check and comb hair with the nit comb. We have done nearly 50 loads of laundry and I am now waiting for the the repair man to show up and fix the washer that broke last night.
Bella is doing tons better. Dave is still against keeping her but I think I might be able to do this if it continues to go as well as it has since last I wrote.
We are all thinking about signing up for a martial arts class since after the 3rd person you sign up the rest are free (if you pay for the unlimited classes). I am excited about that. The triplets want to do gymnastics still though and Ryan is either going to do Hip Hop or guitar. We'll see.
Kids will be back in school tomorrow (after the nurse checks them out) and think I will go get a pedicure. I think I deserve it after this weekdend:-).
April '09 William & Mason
17 years ago
You definitely deserve a pedicure. I have gone crazy with 1 having lice...I can't imagine 5! I love your blog, it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI did the 2nd shampoo on everyone today and haven't seen any nits or lice since Wednesday so I think and hope and pray that we are done. I am doing the same for you.
ReplyDelete