Thursday, January 20, 2011

California means Disneyland!

 
Whenever we go to California to visit Mom and Dad Boden we always go to a park that is just around the corner from them; Cherry Park. If it's a really nice day we walk there, let the kids play for an hour or two and walk back. It is a fun thing that has become a tradition.
While we were there this time we came across this huge spiders web with a HUGE spider in it. Freaky! I swore I was going to have bad dreams that night but I didn't. I had Tyler stand behind it so you get get an idea of just how BIG this spider was.

 
If you have never been to Disneyland in during the Halloween holiday I would recommend it. The park was not crowed and it was decorated to the hilt! They go all out! Especially on the haunted house. The entire thing was different. It was like a new ride. This is what happens when the two holidays and Halloween and Christmas collide.

 
Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, and Thunder mountain! I lost my sunglasses on Space mountain. It was worth it!
You can't see Chase in the Tower of Terror but his arm is on the very left hand side of the picture.
Mom was the one taking the picture for the last picture so I'm not in it but here is the family at the entrance.

 
Posted by Picasa


I love the way the kids get along and play with each other. For the most part they really do get along. It is so cute/fun to watch. Tyler and Ryan were "too old" to hang out with Mom and Dad so they were off on their own most of the day. That is why I don't have many pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment