Monday, January 10, 2011

Disneyland in OCTOBER!

At the end of October we went to California and used our "give and day, get a day" tickets to Disneyland. Having gone three years in a row now I wasn't as excited and thought the kids would feel the same way. I was wrong. They were excited, giddy, and so fun to watch.
 
HAHA! Can't help but laugh when I look at this first collage. Jenna and Meagan were finally old enough this year to go on 2 of the rides they were not old enough to go on last year; California Screamin' and Indiana Jones. Last year one of them (i think Meagan) got on Rock-n-roller coaster (the equivalent of Screamin') one time but not another as there was a different person on "guard" the second time that would let her on. Jenna, I guess, was a tad bit shorter than Meagan. It was seriously less than a forth of an inch from where the top of their heads were supposed to touch. She was so sad that she couldn't go with Meagan so we went to the bathroom and tried to stuff toilet paper in her shoes to make up the slight difference. It was a no go. SOOOO, this year they were SO excited! Then, Jenna started getting scared standing in line. She is a very timid child in a lot of ways. The top picture is of her expressing her doubt about the safety of the roller coaster. Of coarse, she went on because Mom is mean and made her and of coarse, just as Mom knew, she loved it and wanted to go, "Again! Again!". I actually took video of her going on it the first time. It is pretty funny/cute. I'll see if I can upload it onto here.

 
I have to say that Tower of Terror is a family favorite. I know it is my personal favorite. I think we hit it at least 3 times that day. I never get tired of that one.




 
Posted by Picasa

Another family favorite and actually the one we always head straight for when the park opens is Splash Mountain. We get a pass and then go on. We always get on with no wait and usually a two minute wait as we get off and go straight around and get on a second time. This time, however, we pulled up and they asked if we wanted to go again because nobody was there waiting. Yeah! Oh, and I took a picture of their picture of us going down the big plunge. Chase is trying to act like he's asleep and I was trying to get a picture of the big plunge from our view (obviously didn't get it in time or it would be on here). My face is ugly/hilarious! What the heck?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment