Monday, January 10, 2011

 
Every year my brother, Greg, flies out to go to a BYU game. This year it was the BYU/San Diego State game in October. The kids always look forward to his annual visit. He is a GREAT Uncle who loves to spend time with them and they know it. They know that he loves them. First we started out by going down for the free breakfast of blue pancakes and milk. Then we waited for the parade to begin. The triplets were hilarious. I dared them to go out in the middle of the street and dance to the music they had blaring and they did (after I bribed them with money). It was hilarious. Especially Chase. By the 3rd song they had a bunch of other kids dancing with them.

 
Posted by Picasa

After the parade we walked around campus, went to the bookstore and told the kids funny stories about when Dave and I went there. Then we headed over to Fat Cats Bowling lane and bowled to games and ate Costa Vida for lunch, which I had never had before and now LOVE! After that, we split up. Dave took Tyler to the game with Uncle Greg and his long time friend, Mike, and me and the kids headed home to watch it on TV. What a fun family day. Next year I want to go early and run the 5k as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment