This year we had a Boden family reunion in a town in North Carolina seven miles away from the Georgia border. I can't remember then name...Haynesville? It was a beautiful mountain town in the smokey mountians and we hadn't all been together since the one in Breckinridge, Colorado in 2008.
The first day there we went to a nearby lake (can't remember then name...ugh) and swam, played games, read books, took naps (grandpa):-), had a picnic and swung from a rope into the lake.
Steve and Darcy live(d) in North Carolina and John and Erin live(d) in South Carolina so they took care of all the food and games and pool toys and extras (thank you, thank you, thank you). They did an amazing job at not forgetting anything. All of us that flew in sure did appreciate it.
Here are some pics of the rope swing. I think the kids were on it for nearly an hour.
I think everyone but the women tried it out....oh, and grandpa. They all had tons of fun trying to get high or doing fun tricks.
This is one of the many fun games that Steve and Darcy brought. I forget the name but I want to get it. I actually have bought alot of games that we learned from them there: "scrable flash", "spot it", "bonanza" and am going to buy "ticket to ride" for a Christmas gift to the kids. Very fun times.

No comments:
Post a Comment