Still trying to catch up in my blog and finally feeling like I am close. YEAH!
Chase is on the Utah Glory Soccer team here for the second year in a row. He really enjoys soccer. These pictures were taken at a soccer tournament up in Park City, Utah. They had 3 games over a 3 day period and won 2 of the 3.
He plays mainly mid-field position and loves to hit the ball off his head anytime he gets the chance (see pictures above). He even has hit the ball off his head when playing volleyball 2 or 3 times...and got it over the net...LOL! Such a happy boy!
After we got back from Lake Powell this year Tyler got a bad rash on his face. I decided to put desitin on Tyler's face to see if it would help because he said it burned and it was pretty bad. Didn't do alot for the rash but he said his face felt better. However, he wanted the desitin dyed half blue (for the BYU) and half red (for the utes) for fun so I did. The red looks pink...and so did his face when we took it off later that day. Well, half pink and half blue...LOL! It dyed his face. SOOOOO wish I had an "after" picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment