My Friend from Omaha came out to visit again this summer and wouldn't ya know it...this is the only pic I got while they were here this time. Sad...but it must mean we were just having too much fun, right Megan? Anyway, the girls are hard to entertain because they get bored easily so we decided to let the bake. They made cupcakes but I guess I forgot to get their beautiful creations on camera. Oops.
Also, we got to see Nicole and Makayla and Kendra again just a week after seeing them for the family reunion in NC. Nicole and Makayla came out for EFY at BYU and Kendra came up from AZ for a volleyball camp at BYU. We didn't get to see them much but we will take what we can get. The kids played some games together including this one; Spoons.

No comments:
Post a Comment