Wednesday, November 2, 2011

South Jordan Parade

 
Every year the individual cities around here have a week of fun and rides and parades. We went to the parade one morning while Shane was here visiting us. Where are Tyler and Ryan you ask?.....
 
They "volunteered" to be the horse poop picker-uppers. I say that loosely because they were asked in church who needed/wanted volunteer hours for their Eagles. Tyler and Ryan both shot their hands up. They didn't tell them what they had volunteered for. They just called me on the phone and told me that they volunteered for it. When I told Tyler and Ryan they were like, "we did not volunteer for that". Well, they weren't very happy but they didn't fight it either. Good for you boys! AND we made sure that when they passed us in the parade we cheered EXTRA LOUD for them. When they announced them everyone cheered for them. Me and the kids yelled, "Go Ryan and Tyler! Pick up that poop!". It was so funny but I was very proud of them and alot of people were too and were very impressed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment