I love it when the girls crawl into our bed in the morning with us. The girls LOVE their daddy:-)
Dave has been studying to get his CPA. There are a series of 4 tests that you have to study for and pass. They are not easy tests but so far Dave has done well and only had to take them once. He is half way there. He actaully takes the 3rd one next week (this is Novemeber that I am blogging September in...heehee). Anyway, the kids had fun making this sign for him to surprise him when he got home.
Our neighbors have been sharing their garden with us:-) I have gotten to can some apples and tomatoes this year thanks to the Chandler's....and the kids have gotten lots of zuchinni bread which they love and zuchinni for dinner which they don't so much:-)
One night before Dave and I went to bed we peaked into the girls room to find out that Chase had decided to sleep with the girls that night. SOOOOOOO cute! and look how funny they are splayed all over. I love seeing things like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment